CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012

Fillers List Music Events January 7, 2012 Core Edition



Here's a list that will appear on the show Music Core today (January 7, 2012):


♬ Comeback Stage
– TEEN TOP『TEEN TOP』『Crazy』
– Lee Hyun
『Because It’s You』
– KOYOTE
『Repeating Words』

♬ HOT Stage
– Trouble maker『Trouble maker(remix)』
– T-ARA
『Lovey Dovey』
– Apink
『MY MY(remix)』

♬ The Girl’s Stage
– NSYoonji『The Reason I Became A Witch』
– Fat Cat
『Is Being Pretty Everything』
– Chocolat
『I like it』

♬ In Music
– Dynamic Duo『거기서 거기(Without you)』
– Monday Kiz
『Follow』
– Park Hyun Bin
『Hourglass』

♬ Volume UP Stage
– Boyfriend『내가 갈게(I’ll be there)』
– AXIZ
『Give Me A Hug』
– Soul Dive
『AOAOA』

♬ New Song
– CHAOS『She’s Coming』
– F.I.X
『Don’t Say It』
– Red Letter Box
『쭈루쭈』
– Oh Yoon Hye
『Alone』

0 comments:

Posting Komentar